“Liposomes are manufactured microscopic, hollow spherical vesicles composed of a lipid bilayer. When loaded with pharmaceuticals and/or dietary supplements, liposomes are a very effective method of drug/supplement delivery. When ingested, the pharmacokinetic properties of liposome intestinal absorption override the usual absorption pattern of the encapsulated drug. That is, the delivery of a drug/supplement with a typically slow or regulated pattern of absorption, such as vitamin C, may be accelerated when encapsulated within a liposome.”
-Excerpt from Liposomal-encapsulated Ascorbic Acid: Influence on Vitamin C Bioavailability and Capacity to Protect Against Ischemia–Reperfusion Injury
- Cellg8 liposomal powder protects the active nutrient from being degraded by stomach acid. It also protects the stomach from anything in the liposome that may cause irritation in the stomach.
- After the liposomes pass into the small intestine they plump up and are ready to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- The liposomes go where they’re needed in the body and release the nutrients they were carrying.
- In summary, since the nutrients are better protected against degradation, more of them are able to be absorbed by the body.
- Think of the liposome like a car and a person inside is the nutrient. The person needs to reach a destination but is travelling through some harsh weather conditions. The person can get to their destination without the car, but he/she will face the harsh weather conditions head-on and potentially get harmed on the way to their destination. But they will be protected from the weather if they travel inside of a car. The liposome protects and transports the nutrient as it reaches its intended destination.
|Servings per unit||60 capsules|
|Directions||2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.|
|Specific Precautions & Warning||Do not exceed recommended dose. Avoid taking this product in conjunction with other dietary supplements which contain high levels of elemental chromium. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18. If you are diabetic, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician prior to taking this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.